HOW IT WORKS
IMU Research enables field-based data capture via small, synchronized, high-frequency inertial sensors supported with straightforward yet powerful mobile and desktop apps.
- Use IMU sensors to capture high frequency, raw inertial data of your subject, both in and outside the lab.
- CAPTURE RAW INERTIAL DATA FOR ANY MOTION
- Real-time sync up to four sensors via Bluetooth with 9-axis IMU data at 100 Hz. For more data points and faster sampling, sync up to eight sensors at a time and record to the on-board memory. Log inertial data on board using 9-axis IMU data at 500 Hz, or 3-axis acceleration data at 1 kHz. Sync inertial sensors with the IMU mobile app. Seamlessly export CSV files to any analytics platform, such as Excel, MATLAB, or Python, for further analysis.
Expand your possibilities through direct IMU integration with Nexus. Combining Research and Nexus gives you a powerful tool, allowing you to transition from in-lab to real-world collection gracefully, unlike any other system you have used before.
- SYNC MOCAP DATA
- Collect inertial and optical motion data simultaneously in a single application, using IMU and Nexus 2.7 data synchronization.
- SAVE TIME
- Compare data from both lab and external settings, out of the box, without the need for additional reporting, tracking and compilation apps.