Vicon Apex has been discontinued.
For technical support please contact [email protected]
Its ergonomic design and flexible controls enable the user to interact intuitively with virtual objects in a 3D environment.
- RELIABLE AND ROBUST TRACKING
- With active LED markers, Apex has been designed to reliably track within a small two camera Vero system up to the very largest Vantage system.
- INSTANT FEEDBACK
- Haptic vibration enabled via a third party software package using VRPN, for model collision warning, user feedback and object identification.
- LARGE VOLUMES
- Apex is engineered to make the most of your capture volume. Its unique dodecahedron design gives your Vicon cameras an optimal view of the device.
- SINGLE CAMERA TRACKING
- It can be tracked by one camera when two faces of the device can be seen, giving you plenty of space to be creative.
- PLUG AND PLAY
- In open spaces, it will continue to communicate with the Tracker software up to 100 meters away, thanks to the Class 1 Bluetooth module. No proprietary receiver interface, no driver installation and no worries.
- FLEXIBLE COLOUR NAVIGATION
- The ergonomically designed handle has four buttons and an analog joystick with a center push switch providing a fifth button.
- 3RD PARTY INTEGRATION
- Integrate with 3rd party software through the DataStream SDK and Tracker's VRPN server