Unreal Engine Plugin
File Name: Vicon_UEPlugin_1.3.0_4.21_4.22.zip
A new package of Unreal engine plugins supporting VR Oculus integration with a number of improvements to reduce latency.
Maintains additional functionality for version 1.2.0 and adds support for Unreal Engine 4.22.
Updates for version 1.3.0:
- Added lightweight datastream that reduces data being sent to reduce latency.
- Added support for single datastream connection to support multiple subjects simultaneously
- Added ability to support 'fetch' and 'pre-fetch' data transmission methods as well as push, which may offer improved latency performance depending on the surrounding wireless environment.
- Added support for subject scaling in datastream output
- Added ability to filter to individual subjects from within the engine.
- Multiple small performance improvements and bug fixes
- Unreal Engine 4.21 or 4.22
- Latest versions of Vicon software (e.g. Evoke v1.1.1 onwards or Shogun v1.3 Beta) recommended, as applicable, to support latest features