File Name: ProEclipse_188.8.131.52589h.zip
Release Date: May 17th 2019
ProEclipse 1.3.0 is a point update for Vicon's data management component ProEclipse.
ProEclipse is installed as the data management component for Vicon Nexus and Polygon. A number of issues were reported following the latest ProEclipse update. This update is intended to address those issues.
- Metadata Checkbox status is now retained.
- Ability to force a refresh of entries in the data manager as a per-database setting.
- ProEclipse speed improvement when expanding nodes over the network drive.
- C3D version can be changed to a custom label.
- Ability to name a sub-directory the same as a trial name, without causing the trial to disappear.
- Renaming a database will register in the data manager.
- Creating a new configuration using buttons will no longer replace the first button to auto until the name is pressed.
- Node names which have leading or trailing spaces are removed correctly.
- Deleted nodes no longer appear in the 'Go Back' list.
- Error notification will occur if a Polygon report is opened on a PC without a Polygon installer.
- Stopping a Backup or Archive will now display an incomplete status.
- New entries will update in Data Management when the database is on a Network drive.
- Renaming a database will update the database registry.
- Supports the fusion device management software developed by Contemplas which is provided by ProPhysics.
ProEclipse is compatible with:
- Vicon Nexus 2.x
- Vicon Polygon 4.x
- Vicon Nexus 1.8.5
- Bodybuilder 3.6.4
Windows 10 (64bit) --.NET Framework 4.5 and above
Windows 7 (64bit) --.NET Framework 4.5