File Name: Polygon_18.104.22.168061h.zip
Vicon Polygon offers you reporting and presentation tools to communicate and share your data professionally. Polygon gives you the tools to communicate what matters most.
Polygon 4.4.4 is a patch release of Vicon Polygon 4 that addresses issues reported since the release of Polygon 4.4.3.
- You can now add a segment which has already been added to the Workspace View.
- Polygon now correctly cycles through Graph tab selections when holding down the right mouse button and repeatedly left-clicking.
- When adding Data Tags to a Graph tab, Data Tag boxes do not now relocate onto another Graph tab.
- 3D overlay from Show Objects now aligns correctly with video.
- Reports created in earlier versions of Polygon now retain correct graph layout.
- The Ignore Stdev option on an Analysis node is now retained and Stdevs are not printed.
- Phase plot graphs now display correct scale and do not re-scale after using right-click > Replace Link in a Text pane.
- When adding thumbnail plots with multiple gait cycles, if the Context - Display Mode is set to Side by side, all plots are now correctly displayed.
- Load Subject Model button now becomes active as expected.
- Within Trial Average now computes the average and standard deviation for each context.
- Normalized Ground Reaction Forces are now displayed as % BW.
- Importing trials with same name from different sessions into a template no longer causes issues.
- Polygon 4.x Safenet license
- Recommended and fully supported - Windows 10 (64bit) -- with .NET Framework 4.5 and above.
Polygon 4 has introduced new visual improvements aimed at making your reports look more visually realistic. This means that the PC recommended for a report building machine is slightly higher than what was required for Polygon version 3.
Vicon recommends a PC with minimum spec of:
- CPU: Dual Core 2GHz or better
- Graphics: Discrete NVidia card with 256Mb or better. The graphics card must fully support Open GL
- RAM: 2Gb (4Gb preferred)
The new updated visuals within Polygon 4 means that having an up to date graphic card driver are essential. Please ensure that you update your graphics driver to the most currently available driver offered by your graphics card manufacture.
Polygon Viewer on Laptops with an Integrated Intel Graphics Chip
Some onboard Intel based graphics chips do not fully support all aspects of Open GL required for viewing Polygon 4 reports. These graphic chips are not discrete video card solutions.