Conventional Gait Model 2 Sample Data
File Name: ViconNexusCGM2SampleData_18.104.22.168692h.zip
© Copyright 2019 Vicon Motion Systems Limited. All rights reserved.
Vicon Life Science Sample Data: The CGM 2.i Project, Updating the Conventional Gait Model for the modern world. For further information please see the CGM2.i website. Includes all versions of the CGM2 model (2.1 to 2.6) for both full body and lower body marker sets. Raw data files are included to allow reprocessing of data with Nexus 2.9 or later.
- Full body and lower body gait analysis
- CGM1 (Plug-in Gait) model outputs to allow for direct comparison
- KAD trials
- Functional knee calibration
Important note: The default installation location for the sample data is in Public Documents: C:\Users\Public\Documents\Vicon\Vicon Sample Data. If required, you can change this during the installation process. The installer will install a Database level ProEclipse node. Data was collected and processed using Nexus 2.9. Reference video is not included.
- Nexus 2.9.0
- Licensing: Nexus 2.x Safenet license.
- Recommended and fully supported - Windows 10 (64bit) -- with .NET Framework 4.5 and above.