Remotely assisted installation
- This installation is designed for the hands-on individual who is comfortable operating their Windows PC and is physically able to set up tripods and cameras. This is typically suited for customers installing fewer than 8 Vicon MX cameras.
- Vicon video tutorials are easy to follow and explain everything from unpacking boxes to system operation, calibration, data collection and export.
- A one on one session with a knowledgeable application engineer on the phone and with PC desktop sharing from WebEx.
On site Installation
- For larger systems and more complex requirements such as integration with third party equipment, we offer system installation and optimization with a Vicon engineer at your site.
- Remotely Assisted Installation tools are also included allowing the customer to get up to speed in advance of the engineers visit.
- A Vicon engineer will consult with you about your specific application needs and requirements to prepare for the site visit. This discussion can also include basic installation questions.
- A Vicon engineer will install and optimize the system for best results during their visit.
- The engineer will then focus on training the customer on basic system operation, including set up, calibration, data collection and data export.
- This service is typically up to a two day on site visit and can be purchased separately.
- This service can be combined with custom onsite training for additional flexibility.
Post Installation Follow Up
- Shortly after your installation is completed, a Vicon Engineer will be in contact with you to ensure your success.
Each of our valued customers has different needs. The requirements for customers installing a 6 Vicon T Series cameras to perform human or animal studies is quite different from those of a film maker installing 250 T Series cameras.
For these reasons, Vicon has developed a flexible offering which will ensure customers receive the maximum benefit from their Vicon system while also meeting individual schedule needs and budget constraints.
Vicon offers two levels of system installation. For US and Canada, please click on the links below. For rest of world, please contact your local office.